Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Tag

Christmas Tag (yes i am at work and should be working, but this is more fun, thanks lex)
  1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
  2. Real or artificial trees? Real, but i will say ours is fake, lame!
  3. When do you put up the tree? Right after Thanksgiving
  4. When do you take down the tree? When we get around to it
  5. Do you like eggnog? No
  6. Favorite gift received as a child? Does my laptop count?
  7. Hardest person to buy for? This year it was Jason, Scott's brother
  8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
  9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
  10. Mail or email christmas cards? We mailed ours
  11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't know?
  12. Favorite Christmas movie? The Grinch
  13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Around Thanksgiving
  14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
  15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything! I love food!
  16. Lights on the tree? Oh heck yes! We have about 6 strands on our little tree
  17. Favorite Christmas song? Where are you Christmas, by Faith Hill, on The Grinch
  18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Well I have to admit, this will be my first Christmas away from home... sad:(, but we'll be with Scott's family, so that's just as good.
  19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes (I'm copying off of Lexi's answer:)- Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donnor, Prancer, Vixen, and Rudolph
  20. Angel or star at the top of the tree? We have a star
  21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas eve with the Grandparents, usually we get to open 1 on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas day.
  22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? How overboard people go
  23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I am bias, I absolutely love our ornaments, they are gorgeous ( but of course I can't put a picture, cause the camera isn't working)
  24. Favorite Christmas dinner? When we used to go to my Grandma Cook's house with all the family!
  25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new coat (I'll second that one Lexi)

No comments: